Training your child on how to save.
Building a good character in your ward/child/ younger ones is one of the greatest thing to do and one of such essential character is the habit of saving. As it is known most young children tend to spend the way it comes without giving a rethinking of saving the money for better things to come. For this reasons i decided to help parents,guardians,fosters and the likes on how to Train their young one on saving.
1. The first is to let them understand the essence of saving,break it down to their level of understanding. Make them know they can be independent of money from a tender age.
2. Promise them you wouldn’t dip your hand into their savings,you wouldn’t take it behind them. once there is this assurance there will be this assumption in them that portrays to them that the money belongs to them.
3. Buy them a piggy bank: set the right track by getting them a piggy bank which they can use for a start,make sure the piggy is not easy to open so that they wouldn’t be tempted to take from it.
4. Teach them to have a daily record for their savings.
5. And finally when they are advanced in age you can get them them to register with banks for children accounts!