Simple ways to set up a personal
Have you ever always thought of a
way to monitor your daily and
monthly transactions? Even without
having any knowledge about
accounting you can set up a simple
way to monitor your transaction and
we will gladly lead you through.
What is a personal account?
For accountant and other financial
related persons, the personal account
being describe here is not really
related to the Personal account you
know, personal account in this term is
a recording of transactions carried
out by private persons which are kept
by the individual to monitor their
Simple method to set up a personal
The mode of recording: you can go
for digital form of recording which
means you record your transaction in
soft copies through the use of
personal computers or you follow the
traditional method of recording by
buying a note to use for recording
but do know you can as well use both
method.just follow the ones that suit
2. Know your expenditures and know
your income: in setting up your
personal account you really need to
know what incomes are and what
expenditures are, for those not in
financial related field,income can
simply be money from a transaction
coming to you.do you get it? It means
you are not the one paying,you are
being paid for a service you rendered.
While expenditures simply are
services you enjoyed which you are
paying for and not been paid this
A typical example of weekly
expenditure is having a hair cut or
having a hair do. You pay for the
service and that is an expenditure on
you now lets say the you are the
barber it is a income to you..hope you
get it? Good. now you write it down
on a daily basis in any means of
recording that suits you.
3 Monitor your incomes and
expenditures: After each week of
recording monitor your income and
expenditure and try to see which one
is increasing and which one is
decreasing ..if your expenditure is
more than your income please try to
look at your record to know If there
have been some reckless spending on
your part if not try to cut your
expenses down.If your income is
more than your expenses this is a
good sign and it is always advisable to
continue that way. If both are equal it
is a good sign but it means you are
managing and very soon you might
be propelled to increase your
spendings therefore it is advisable to
also reduce your expenditure by all
4. Compare it with your bank
statement: it is advisable to always
print your bank statement at the end
of this month,comparing your bank
statement with your personal will help
you to reveal errors on your part or
from the bank..
Thats all you need.
Please note that at the beginning of
every month you should always keep
a budget of your monthly spendings
and you should follow it in the course
of your starting your monthly record..
Today we are going to be dishing out
different types of liers.. Liers are
individuals that do create a scene out
of no scene,here we go:
1. The Creative Liars: God bless this
set of people with creativity but they
decided to use it in a negative way,
imagine someone bulding a house in
the thing air.. They are never in a tight
corner cause there is always one lie
they can concort easily and escape..
2. The Basket Liers: don’t get me
it is not that they carry basket around
o,far from it,these type of people will
lie but it can be easily detected,their
lies always have a leaking spot with
no foundation at all.. immediately they
start spiting out their lies,you already
know within it is a lie from hell and
cannot hold water…
3. The Antagonizing Liers: these set of
people always have a motive for lying
either to bring down someone they so
much hate or damage ones integrity.
You hear them swear by heaven and
earth, “I swear to God who made me
I saw him when he was taking the
money” that’s an example of their
4. White Liers: this set don’t really
want to lie but they find themselves in
a difficult situation which the only
thing to do is to lie to protect a cause..
E.g you are in a club and thieves
forcefully try to garner information
about a friend of yours, but you totally
lied and even deny ever knowing
him.. But come o lie na lie..
Last night I was with my wife and neither of us had dinner, then she turned to me “sweet, bring money lets get something to eat” I looked at her and started stammering “M.M.M”. she looked at me angrily “you think it is by saying em em em like a fish, a man that doesn’t provide for his house will not see PARADISE” I opened my mouth shocked by her utterances “We can GET HELP from our neighbours or will turn to GET HELP from the WORLD.” she looked at me like I spoke French, “Shameless man you can’t join the GIVERS FORUM,you only know how to receive or is Dangote not your mate?”
I smiled at her and said “don’t worry ,I am praying to get a ULTIMATE CYCLER change in my life and I will start doing CHARITY to help people in need but this night we have to go to bed hungry except if you want me to join a ponzi scheme…
Ten ways to win an Election in Nigeria setting.
Political candidates in Nigeria across every level go through alot to garner votes.
1. Discuss with the power that be to know if you are good to go, if they disapprove just “jejely” accept defeat and don’t go and start wasting money because you wouldn’t win but if they approve,you have won halfway.
2. Even if you are proud become humble, start doing things average Nigerians do, like buying meat at Sabo market, eat rice and stew at Iya Risi buka among others and remember to take your photographer along with you.
3. Have an online PR,yes this is the order of the day,Today Nigeria election can determine from the online community,so you have to employ a PR or a team of PRs to manage your online campaign(I can offer the service too o..)
4. Know your strongholds and be sure they are truly your strong holds so its doesn’t turn to be your weak holds on the main day.
5. Always have a punch line for any candidate that tries to fire you. follow the tactics fire for fire(note: only wordplay)
6. Never ever underestimate the other opponents.
7. There are no permanent friends or fiends but permanent interest therefore, don’t trust your friends too much and don’t push your fiends away.
8. Always have a plan B and let it be personal.
9. if you are good with propaganda by all means please use it.
10. Above all be prepared to gift out consumables to the public.
As we all know Christmas is around the corner but the issue is ” will 2016 Christmas be the same as that of 2015? ” from the look of things I bring to you things that might happen this Christmas season.
1. The demand of food will further increase therefore causing a great increase in price, commodity foods like rice will be so exorbitant. Reason for this? as at now the price of food his hitting hard on the income and will even hit harder during festive period. so expect more of “Jollof beans”, “Jollof garri” and the likes.
2. A sharp increase in the price of clothings,it will be so sharp it can cut a finger and spill blood. as we all know Christmas is a period most parent showcase their wealth by buying clothes for their wards guess what there is going to be a difference this year,old clothes will be washed and old shoes polished.
3. High cost of transportation: as at now there have been rumours that there will be a hike in the price of petrol if this should come to reality then expect a increase in price of transportation which means most people are going to stay back in their homes to minimize expenses in few words “no home town travelling”
4. Increase in House rent: if you are the type that lives in rented apartment just be prepared for an increase in House rent especially those that pay yearly. Landlords will want to gain more money.
5. More Chicken will escape death: as funny as it might look like, 2016 will be a blessing to chickens as only a few among them will die while most will live to see 2017. This means expect a sharp increase.
6. use of knock-outs/bangers will minimized because there wouldn’t be wasteful spending.
7. More people will depend on MMM,Paradise and other ponzi schemes for this Christmas celebration.
8. Families will do joint cooking. you will hear “Mr Ade let us contribute money to buy one bag of rice then we share it.”
9. Any religious place of worship that says it will be giving out food on FOC basis(free of charge) will be full to the brim.
10. And most importantly Nigerians will shout Buhari’s name because that is the only thing we are good at,shout,shout and no action.
All the same I wish you a merry Christmas in advance.
Note: pls use 2016 to prepare for 2017..
for now this is the vision I can see..
1. Accountants count money.
2. Accountants are misers.
3. Accountants only know money.
4. Accountants always use glasses.
5. Accountants only draw table.
6. Accountants only smile at the end of the month.
7. Accountants will never increase your money above the expected.
8. Accountants are always calculating and as such don’t have time for family affairs.
9. Accountants know nothing beyond Debit and Credit.
10. Accountants are extremely rich.
Six things that occurred in the mind of Nigerians living abroad when they heard Donald Trump won the election.
1. Time to go home: having heard the news that Trump, the first thing that drops into the mind of most Nigerian is “Home”. the adage that America is Home away from Home begins to “trump” out of their mind.
2. Time To Relocate: for those that the love of Nigeria has left their heart the thought of relocating come to their mind, they start calling their friends in near by Canada to know how things are done there or call friends in faraway Iceland. it’s time to move.
3. Time To Know if the dollars you sent home was used for that house: most Nigerians will start calling those relatives/friends/contractors and asking them if the house they sent regular dollars for has been completed.. some will be so unlucky to find out that that relative didn’t build anything rather he was doing MMM.
4. Time To obey the rules: yes if you are going to stay back this is the time to obey the rules and not expect a fair treatment if you are not a citizen.
5: Time to start sending every of your income home: as you know Mr Trump can wake up tomorrow and say it is time to send you home by force please start sending your money to Nigeria so you don’t lose all in the long run.
And above all remember there is change there likewise here in Nigeria.
As we celebrate and rejoice with the HND graduating students,we are call on all ospolites both DPT and full time to vote for the best Department of their choice that graduated in Style.
To the graduating students we wish you the best as you step in to the real life environment. voting starts now and ends after 7days. Thank you!
Only one country in the world uses these colours as its flag in this sequence,there is no country other than Nigeria. Tomorrow, 1st of October Nigeria will clock 56years,it is something to thank God for that the bond still “struggle” to exist despite the diversities. Moving away from the celebration I will be writing on the meaning of the flag colours what it depicts then and now.
Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi, the designer of the Nigeria flag must have come up with series of colour combinations before settling for Green and white, he must have seen that every part of Nigeria was into Agriculture, groundnut from the north,Cocoa from the west, palm oil from the south,all of this symbolizes that Nigeria was deeply rooted in agriculture,it was our revenue earner which means every part of Nigeria created it own revenue, Coming to present day Nigeria I believe the green colours on our flag should be changed to Black because we now depend on one stream of income which is the black oil also know as crude oil,another reason for the colour black is that we have allow a small part of Nigeria create revenue for the whole of Nigeria which is not suppose to be so ,every part of Nigeria was and is suppose to bring their revenue together,this is the only way the bond can be strong but when a part is producing for a whole then something is wrong.
Pa Akinkunmi also selected the white colour to symbolize peace which means if every part of the country create it own revenue there will be peace every where,I believe that is why the white is between the green colours but what do we have today,we have a Nigeria filled with danger as you have to be alert every now and then, we have BokoHaram from the North, Militants from the south,kidnappers from the West,this is not what the colour white on our flag depicts, red is the right colour here,therefore Nigeria would be left with Black and Red,this are the least colours to reckon with.
Black and Red is overshadowing our green and white and if care is not taken it will replace it all.
This is a call to the Federal government to do everything in her power to jealously guide the bond that hold Nigeria,we must retrace our steps and see where will went amiss,we must bring back that love,we must make each part of the country earn it own revenue and stop relying on one part to supply for a whole.
As we Celebrate Nigeria at 56,I hope and pray things get better and God bestow His knowledge on our leaders to lead us right and the same time help them listen to the right advice.
Happy Birthday Nigeria.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
United we Stand.
these two really varies as there is a wide margin,”the difference is so visible to the deaf and audible to the blind.” (Divinequote 2016)
2015 fictional budget.
1. Food stuff- 30,000 Naira per month
2. Clothing- 10,000 Naira every 3months.
3. Motor Vehicle expenses-7000 Naira per month.
4. Generator fueling- 3000 Naira per night.
5. Electricity bill – depends
6. House Rent- 10,000 Naira per month.
7. Phone/laptop subscription- 7000 Naira per month
8. Recharge card – 1000 Naira per week.
Salary – 150,000 Naira per month.
Health status- very ok.
Blood pressure- very ok.
Feeding- balance diet.
Mood – Always happy.
2016 fictional budget.
1. Food stuff- 9000 Naira per month
2. Clothing- 1,500 Naira every 3months
3. Motor Vehicle expenses- sold vehicle
4. Generator fueling- sold generator.
5. Electricity bill – disconnected
6. House rent – relocated to a cheap area 1,500 per month.
7. Phone/laptop subscription- sold laptop, 500Naira for phone subscription.
8. Recharge card – 100 Naira per month.thank God for flashing.
Salary – 30,000 Naira per month.
Transportation- 25,000 Naira per Month.
Loan- 70,000 Naira minus interest
Overdraft- 12,000 Naira.
Health status- very very poor.
Blood pressure- High
Savings- Deep Red.
Mood – Always worried.
Remember to vote!
The blog is cover Business Talk, Latest Business News